19 Oct 2024 08:22:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Getting Kenned Ham, without paying.
From: nemesis
Date: 12 Dec 2007 06:30:00
Message: <web.475fc59d922777eb5e2636760@news.povray.org>
> nemesis wrote:
> > Maybe God has other plans for these people.
>
> Burning forever in eternal unbaptized unsaved torment, last I heard.

baptism on Jesus time, and by evangelicals understanding, is to be taken at a
later age, when people are conscious of what it means.  Baptism at an early age
like the catholics do doesn't mean much.  Besides, righteous people who have not
heard the Word of God are not going to Hell.  That includes the children dying
at an early age, old pagan cultures from before the covenant and people who to
this day have not yet heard of JHVH and Jesus.

People who have heard but remain unconvinced... well, perhaps after spending
some time on Purgatory they change their minds? :)